STEPS TO A GREAT JOB
1. Believing you are good enough
2. Asking everyone you know for help while job hunting
3. Highlighting your experience, skills and knowledge
4. Saying, "I can learn that" or "I will learn that" instead of "I have never done that"
5. Calling to check on them instead of waiting for them to call you
6. Try not to be everything in an interview
7. Negotiate salary, benefits and working conditions
8. Following up to find out why you were not hired
1. Look at yourself very closely
2. Pointers to dressing up right
3. Five common Dressing up mistakes
* Wearing brown shoes with black, blue or grey trousers
* Going to an interview with sleeves rolled up
* Wearing a tie with a check short is a strict "NO".
* Going overboard with your favorite cologne
* Wearing prominent jewelry
4. Connect with your interviewer
Interview your interviewer to assess compatibility of interests and goals
1. Know some answers before you ask questions
2. You are often just two Degrees of Separation away from any information source
3. Appearance matters
4. Look for Heroes, listen for stories
ALSO SEE >>>HOW TO PREPARE FOR A JOB INTERVIEW?
SEE MORE & MORE>>
RELATED ARTICLES/ TOPICS
- HOW TO PREPARE FOR A JOB INTERVIEW?
- hOW TO GET THE JOB YOU WANT ?
- How to evaluate a job offer?
- How To CRACK interviews ?
- How to answer interview QUESTIONS?
- How TO ask questions to the interviewer ?
- How to prepare an attractive Curriculum Vitae (CV) ?
- How to prepare a Curriculum Vitae (CV) for FRESHERS ?
- Which Career should I choose to be successful in the near future as a professional?
- How to Handle Group Discussions ?
- How to Avoid those Interview Blues ?
- How to find a JOB IN INDIA ?