Prepare well but be ready for the unexpected:
The General Questions:
1. Tell me about yourself?
2. What do you know about our company?
3. Why do you want to work for us?
4. Why should we hire you?
5. How long would you stay with us?
6. What do you think of our competitor X company?
7. Whats the price of our share this week?
Experience and Management related questions:
1. Are you not overqualified/ too experienced for the position we have to offer?
2. Are you a good manager? Give an example. Why do you feel you have top managerial potential?
3. What is your biggest weakness as a manager?
Industry / trade questions:
1. What do you feel about the present state of the industry?
2. What important trends do you see in our industry?
Questions in case leaving a job:
1. Why are you leaving your present job?
2. Describe what you feel to be an ideal working environment.
3. How would you evaluate your present firm?
Questions quantifying your accomplishments:
1. What has been your most significant contribution in the last job?
2. Describe a situation in which your work was criticized?
Questions on work habits and style:
1. If I spoke with your previous boss, what would he say are your greatest strengths and weaknesses?
2. How do you resolve conflict on a project team?
3. Do you prefer staff or line work? Why?
1. What was the last book you read? Movie you saw? Sporting event you attended?
2. What are your strong points?
3. What are your weak points?
1. How much are you looking for?
2. How much do you expect, if we offer this position to you?
3. How much were you getting earlier?
3. What were the perks other than the regualar salary?
**Tips to crack interviews
Make your best moves when facing an interview:
1. Always try and give variety to your answers
2. Fine-tune interpersonal skills
3. Prepare for stress interview
4. Showcase the important things and your achivements
5. Rehearse well ( better infront of a mirror)
6. Create a mental picture of yourself as if excelling the interview
7. Ask good questions
8. Look beyond the obvious & expect the worst !
Before going for an interview, find out as much information on the company as possible. The best sources are the public library, the Internet (you can check out the company's site), and can even call the company and get the required information. The information gives you a one-up in the interview besides proving your content company or position.
Clearing the interview isn't necessarily a solitary attempt. Seek assistance from individuals who are in the profession and whose counsel you value most. Be confident in your approach and attitude; let the panel feel it through your demeanour, body language and dressing.
Getting prepared for your interview is the best way to dig deep and know yourself. You will be surprised that it would breed a new familiarity become more familiar with your own qualifications that will be make you present yourself better. All the best and get ready to give a treat.
SEE MORE & MORE>>
RELATED ARTICLES/ TOPICS
- HOW TO PREPARE FOR A JOB INTERVIEW?
- hOW TO GET THE JOB YOU WANT ?
- How to evaluate a job offer?
- How To CRACK interviews ?
- How to answer interview QUESTIONS?
- How TO ask questions to the interviewer ?
- How to prepare an attractive Curriculum Vitae (CV) ?
- How to prepare a Curriculum Vitae (CV) for FRESHERS ?
- Which Career should I choose to be successful in the near future as a professional?
- How to Handle Group Discussions ?
- How to Avoid those Interview Blues ?
- How to find a JOB IN INDIA ?