Social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc is the new way to talk to and engage with your clients & Prospective customers. It's the fresh way to find out and hear what people are saying about your brand, your products & Your company as a whole - a kind of simplified feedback system which is so effective and easy to implement if done in a professional manner.
It's the new word of mouth and the way of creating new & continuous dialogue with your clients in the present market scenario. With millions of people online using social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, YouTube, Flickr each day, it's hard for anyone to ignore this vast marketing potential.
Why Go Social ?
- Quick to Start: You could launch a Facebook page today or get a blog going in a few days.
- Low Cost: You can get started in social media and blogging for very little or no money. They are among the most cost-effective methods of reaching your audience.
- Instant Interactivity: Both blogs and social media can give you nearly instant market feedback - good or bad. Get all kinds of feedback through the comments on our blog; people also leave reviews and other comments for on your Facebook page , LinkedIn and other social media channels.
- It's the Search Engines: Surveys indicate that 90% or more of people begin their purchasing process in search engines. Blogs and social media make it more likely that your prospects will find you online when they search.
- Inbound Direct Marketing. Social media and blogs are essential inbound marketing tools.
- First Move -in Advantage. For blogs and social media, there is an advantage to moving first. If you don't jump into the conversation, your competitors will (if they have not already) and then you're fighting an uphill battle to become influential in these online conversations. Start now to claim that first-mover advantage.
Managing your social media presence is something that needs to be handled on a daily basis in strikingly attractive manner without spamming . Social Media is timely and it happens in real-time. If you only send one tweet out per week, why is anyone going to pay attention to you? If you're not updating information about your company or industry on a regular basis, others are going to beat you to it and users will pay attention to those companies instead. Our team will take up this job on your behalf depending on the type of contract we enter into.
Edufive.com's Social Media team is experienced in setting up and operating successful social media campaigns on your behalf to grow your online visibility by choosing the right networks for your brand /company. See our Setup & management Packages
We offer two different options for Social Media Visibility service: